Federal Bank Ltd
HSL Code: FEDBAN | BSE Code: 500469 | NSE Symbol: FEDERALBNK | ISIN: INE171A01029
- Federal Bank (3QFY16): It?s now or never. Maintain BUY 13 Jan | 09:37Federal Bank?s (FB) asset quality slipped further in 3QFY16, driven by the corporate segment, as it recognised two steel and one shipping AC as NPAs. We think FB is now aligned with the regulator on stress recognition. Opex growth (13% YoY) and the 500bps QoQ dip in PCR also hit performance.
- Funda: Stock Update - Federal Bank 1 Dec | 13:08Buy Federal Bank CMP at Rs 58.6 and add on dips to Rs.51.8 to Rs. band for Target of Rs. 64.8
- Federal Bank (2QFY16): Still in second gear. Maintain BUY 21 Oct | 10:32Federal Banks (FB) results negatively surprised with a sharp deterioration in asset quality, led by elevated slippages in the corporate and SME segments. The banks performance was below expectations on various parameters ? muted loan growth of 5% YoY (flat FYTD) with de-growth in corporate book, higher opex cost and decline in PCR, despite higher LLP.
- Federal Bank (1QFY16) : Subdued quarter. Maintain BUY 21 Jul | 08:57Federal banks (FB) results were disappointing with (a) A sharp rise in slippages to Rs 3.2bn; 2.5% ann., led by one large corporate account, (b) Net earnings at Rs 1.4bn; down ~36% YoY and 41% below estimates due to higher investment provisions of Rs 490mn and credit cost of Rs 1.2bn and (c) Muted loan growth of 10% owing to a paltry 3% growth in corporate book and a sharp 16% YoY decline in retail gold loans.
- Federal Bank (Annual Report Analysis) : Better and better. Maintain BUY 17 Jun | 12:23Federal Banks (FB) FY15 Annual Report contains insight on how top management has consistently worked at improving metrics across several vital business parameters. Our positive stance on the bank stands reconfirmed.
|Corporate News on Friday 19:30|
Federal Bank allots equity shares
|Hot Pursuit on Wednesday 14:36|
Federal Bank gains on bargain hunting
|Hot Pursuit on Tuesday 15:33|
Federal Bank tumbles to 52-week low after weak Q3 outcome
|Results - Announcements on Tuesday 15:43|
Federal Bank standalone net profit declines 38.52% in the December 2015 quarter
|Corporate News on Friday 09:43|
Federal Bank to hold board meeting
|Market Cap (Rs. in Cr.)||7,407.83|
Peer GroupMore Compare
Announcements & EventsMore
|NSE Indices||BSE Indices|
|S&P CNX 500||
|CNX Midcap 50||
Note: The scrip is a constituent of those NSE and BSE indices that have against them.
| ||1M (%)||3M (%)||6M (%)|
|Federal Bank Ltd||10.02||35.22||39.16|
|NIFTY (S&P CNX)||5.58||18.46||18.68|
F & O QuotesMore
|Open Price (Rs.)||N.A.||No. of Contracts Traded||2310|
|High Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Turnover (Rs. in lakhs)||9,681.98|
|Low Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Interest||N.A.|
|Prev. Close (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Int. Chg||N.A.|
Shyam SrinivasanManaging Director & CEO
Nilesh S VakamseyDirector
Girish Kumar GanapathyCompany Secretary
- Peer Comparison
- Peer Companies