Hero MotoCorp Ltd
HSL Code: HERMOT | BSE Code: 500182 | NSE Symbol: HEROMOTOCO | ISIN: INE158A01026
- Hero Motocorp (Update): Flexing its R&D muscle. Maintain BUY 11 Mar | 17:08We were impressed by Hero?s new R&D centre, (Centre of Innovation and Technology ? CIT) in Rajasthan, with elaborate infrastructure being created to scale up the indigenous product development efforts. The company hopes to accelerate its new product development efforts to attain global leadership in two-wheelers.
- Hero Motocorp (3QFY16): Steady performance. Maintain BUY 12 Feb | 11:54Hero Motocorps (HMCL) 3QFY16 EBITDA at Rs 11.4bn ( 39% YoY) was in line. Gross margin expanded 470bps YoY driven by (1) 100bps YoY expansion from cost savings under the leap programme and (2) 370bps YoY from lower commodity price benefits. APAT at Rs 7.9 ( 37% YoY) missed estimates modestly because of lower-than-expected other income (-10% YoY). Topline growth of 7% YoY to Rs 72.9bn was driven by 3% YoY volume increase and 4% YoY rise in net ASP.
- HMCL Motocorp (2QFY16): Healthy margins rev up earnings outlook. Maintain BUY 23 Oct | 08:35HMCL Motocorps (HMCL) 2QFY16 APAT at Rs 7.7bn ( 1% YoY, 3% QoQ) beat our estimates by ~8%. Topline at Rs 68.4bn was ahead of expectations largely due to higher spare part sales. Gross margins surprised positively with 100bps QoQ improvement on the back of soft commodity prices and incremental benefits from the company?s LEAP programme. EBITDA margin saw 70bps expansion to 15.8%, as marketing spends remained under control.
- Hero Motocorp (1QFY16) : Margins surprise positively. Maintain BUY 5 Aug | 09:11Hero Motocorps (HMCL) 1QFY16 APAT at Rs 7.5bn ( 33% YoY, 19% QoQ) beat our and consensus estimates by ~8-10%.
- Q4FY15 Result Review - Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HMCL) 13 May | 11:55Buy Hero MotoCorp at CMP and add on dips to Rs 2,122 - Rs 2,201
|Corporate News on Friday 09:53|
Hero MotoCorp to hold board meeting
|Hot Pursuit on Monday 13:31|
Hero MotoCorp inches up after declaring good sales in March
|Corporate News on Saturday 13:40|
Hero MotoCorp announces change in company secretary & compliance officer
|Corporate News on Wednesday 19:00|
Hero MotoCorp updates on its JV company in Colombia
|Hot Pursuit on Monday 11:07|
Hero MotoCorp drops ex-dividend
|Market Cap (Rs. in Cr.)||57,936.09|
Peer GroupMore Compare
Announcements & EventsMore
|NSE Indices||BSE Indices|
|S&P CNX 500||
|CNX Midcap 50||
Note: The scrip is a constituent of those NSE and BSE indices that have against them.
| ||1M (%)||3M (%)||6M (%)|
|Hero MotoCorp Ltd||9.40||23.46||21.35|
|NIFTY (S&P CNX)||5.58||18.46||18.68|
F & O QuotesMore
|Open Price (Rs.)||N.A.||No. of Contracts Traded||5587|
|High Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Turnover (Rs. in lakhs)||17,151.49|
|Low Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Interest||N.A.|
|Prev. Close (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Int. Chg||N.A.|
Pawan MunjalCMD & CEO
V P MalikDirector
- Peer Comparison
- Peer Companies