State Bank of India
HSL Code: STABAN | BSE Code: 500112 | NSE Symbol: SBIN | ISIN: INE062A01020
- State Bank of India (3QFY16): Close to bottoming out... Maintain BUY 12 Feb | 09:49SBINs GNPAs jumped ~28% QoQ, led by 3.5x rise in slippages i.e. 6.1% ann. (~70% on account of the RBI?s asset quality review). Net earnings shrunk (-70% QoQ) owing to 2x QoQ rise in LLP (Rs 76bn, 224bps ann.). With a surgical stress recognition process in place, we think the affected financials are close to bottoming out, esp. SBIN.
- Fundamental Diwali Pick 10 Nov | 10:12Diwali picks - State Bank of India and VA Teck wabag Ltd.
- State Bank of India (2QFY16): Best placed for economic recovery. Maintain BUY 9 Nov | 08:20SBIN surprised positively on various parameters for the second consecutive quarter. Maintain BUY with an SOTP of Rs 343 (1.7x FY17E core ABV Rs 67 subs value).
- State Bank of India (1QFY16) : Best placed. Maintain BUY 12 Aug | 10:04SBINs headline asset quality was stable (G/NNPA -1/ 4% QoQ) along with a healthy PCR (69.5%). However, slippages were higher QoQ (a seasonal phenomenon) at 2.3% ann. led by SME, Agri & Retail segments.
- Funda: Result Review - State Bank of India 1 Jun | 10:34Buy at Rs 278.15 and add on dips to Rs.250 - Rs 258; Price Target: Rs.311 in 1 quarter
|Results - Announcements on Friday 12:54|
State Bank of India consolidated net profit declines 67.10% in the December 2015 quarter
|Results - Announcements on Friday 12:09|
State Bank of India standalone net profit declines 61.67% in the December 2015 quarter
|Hot Pursuit on Friday 12:01|
SBI extends decline post Q3 results
|Hot Pursuit on Thursday 13:35|
SBI gains after announcing Q3 results
|Hot Pursuit on Thursday 14:00|
SBI reverses gains after reporting poor Q3 results
|Market Cap (Rs. in Cr.)||1,20,284.23|
Peer GroupMore Compare
Announcements & EventsMore
|NSE Indices||BSE Indices|
|S&P CNX 500||
|CNX Midcap 50||
Note: The scrip is a constituent of those NSE and BSE indices that have against them.
| ||1M (%)||3M (%)||6M (%)|
|State Bank of India||15.89||51.68||34.12|
|NIFTY (S&P CNX)||5.58||18.46||18.68|
F & O QuotesMore
|Open Price (Rs.)||N.A.||No. of Contracts Traded||43040|
|High Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Turnover (Rs. in lakhs)||1,23,234.11|
|Low Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Interest||N.A.|
|Prev. Close (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Int. Chg||N.A.|
Urjit R PatelNominee (Govt)
Tribhuwan Nath ChaturvediNominee (Govt)
- Peer Comparison
- Peer Companies