Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd
HSL Code: ZEETEL | BSE Code: 505537 | NSE Symbol: ZEEL | ISIN: INE256A01028
- Technical Stock Pick - Zee Entertainment 8 Feb | 10:34Zee Entertainment has formed a bearish Evening Star pattern on the daily charts.
- Zee Entertainment (1QFY14) : Strong show, but overvalued 27 Jul | 08:27Zee 1QFY14 numbers beat estimates with 25% YoY EBITDA growth. This was led by healthy 18.5% YoY ad revenue growth and a modest rise in content cost (9.3%). Subscription revenues fell 6.7% QoQ.
- Zee Entertainment (2QFY14) : Strong show, headwinds ahead! Maintain NEUTRAL 22 Oct | 08:25Zees 2QFY14 numbers beat estimates with 43% YoY EBITDA growth. This was led by an healthy 10.5% YoY ad revenue growth (est 5.2%), 96.5% rise in other operating income and a modest rise in content cost (5.2%). Subscription revenues grew 16/8% YoY/QoQ. Maintain NEUTRAL. Our revised SoTP is Rs 246 (25x FY15E EPS Rs 16 for bonus preference shares) vs. Rs 223 earlier (24x FY15E EPS).
- Zee Entertainment (Update) : Moderate 2HFY14E. Maintain NEUTRAL 25 Sep | 09:46We are revising Zee earnings downwards by 2/6% with the impending risk of slowdown in advertising, ad inventory cap among other factors. Disappointment on earnings can make the stock vulnerable.
- Zee Entertainment (3QFY14) : Strong show by GEC (ex-sports) business. Maintain NEUTRAL 23 Jan | 08:26Zees 3QFY14 numbers beat estimates. This is lead by healthy performance in GEC (ex-sports) business; 20% YoY revenue growth (~25% ad growth) and 46% EBITDA growth to Rs 40bn, 39.6% margin ( 715 bps). Maintain NEUTRAL. Our revised SoTP is Rs 306
|Results - Announcements on Wednesday 13:59|
Zee Entertainment Enterprises net profit declines 15.97% in the June 2014 quarter
|Hot Pursuit on Friday 14:17|
Zee Entertainment drops after weak Q1 results
|Corporate News on Friday 18:0|
Zee Entertainment Enterprises to hold board meeting
|Corporate News on Tuesday 15:54|
Zee Entertainment Enterprises to hold AGM
|Hot Pursuit on Thursday 11:10|
Zee Group shares gain as Taj Television to distribute Zee, Turner channels
|Market Cap (Rs. in Cr.)||28,768.78|
Peer GroupMore Compare
Announcements & EventsMore
|NSE Indices||BSE Indices|
|S&P CNX 500||
|CNX Midcap 50||
Note: The scrip is a constituent of those NSE and BSE indices that have against them.
| ||1M (%)||3M (%)||6M (%)|
|Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd||3.70||4.56||-0.59|
|NIFTY (S&P CNX)||5.58||18.46||18.68|
F & O QuotesMore
|Open Price (Rs.)||N.A.||No. of Contracts Traded||1288|
|High Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Turnover (Rs. in lakhs)||3,562.28|
|Low Price (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Interest||N.A.|
|Prev. Close (Rs.)||N.A.||Open Int. Chg||N.A.|
Gulam K NoonDirector
- Peer Comparison
- Peer Companies