My: Health Suraksha
With medical costs spiralling out of control, healthcare today is at its all-time-high in terms of treatment costs. Hence, it is imperative to buy a health policy for each individual and family member.
With HDFC ERGO's My: Health Suraksha, you are ensured of complete peace of mind with minimum out-of-pocket expenses.
- Health insurance plans available at affordable rates
- Choose either an Individual Health Insurance or a Family Floater Health Insurance
- Option to choose either an annual or two-year policy
- Avail of a cumulative bonus at the end of each claim-free year; Health check-up expenses are covered in the plan on completion of four claim-free years.
- Avail cashless services from our vast network of more than 10,000+ hospitals
- Avail Income Tax exemption under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act Subject to change in Tax laws
- Take advantage of the least documentation and settlement time, as well as a hassle-free claim procedure
- Health check-up is not mandatory for individuals below 60 years of age (Except if PED is declared)
- No sub-limits on hospital room rents, hospital expenses, specific diseases and doctors fees
Having a health insurance policy covers any expenses you might incur due to hospitalization. This includes in-patient treatments, pre and post hospitalization charges, day care procedures, domiciliary treatments, etc. for additional details, head to the product page where the benefits are explained in detail.
All HDFC ERGO Insurance Plans are available online for purchase via various online payment options. Simply take our online journey for the product that suits you best & apply with just a few clicks.
Please note that HDFC Securities is a corporate agent of HDFC ERGO. The Contract of insurance is between HDFC ERGO and the Insured only and HDFC Securities is not a party to the said contract. Participation by customer to buy insurance policy is purely voluntary. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on coverage, terms and conditions, please read the policy document carefully before conducting a sale.
Certified Corporate Agent's License No. CA0062