Key Features

  • Twin maturity benefits: You get the option to choose between the normal death benefit and death benefit + accidental death benefit.

  • Income plan: 10% of the death benefit is paid as a lumpsum on death, and the remaining 90% is paid as monthly installments over a 15-year period.

  • Income plus plan: The entire death benefit is paid in the event of death, and an additional 0.5% of the sum assured is paid monthly over a 10-year period.

  • Tax sops: The policy is eligilble for tax rebate under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961


 Click Here to know more


To Buy HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus


  • Dual benefits: Under the Life option, you can procure a higher insurance cover without medicals up to the age of 75 years.

  • Flexibility: Single, limited and regular premium payment options, along with attractive premium rates for non-tobacco users.

  • Additional Payouts: Additional payouts can be level payouts or increasing payouts at the rate of 10% p.a.



Open Account Now