HDFC Life Young Star Super Premium
HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium is a Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) designed to accumulate savings for your child's future, even in your absence.
There is no bigger joy than being able to fulfil your child's dream on your own. With HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium you can fulfil your child's immediate and future needs. So tomorrow when your child needs your support you don't have to depend on anyone else.
Following are the key features of HDFC Life YoungStar Super Premium Plan
- Customisation: You can customise your plan best suited for your child with the annual premium, sum assured and the investment option of your choice
- Flexibility: Manage your invested funds either by switching across fund options or re-directing future premiums into a different fund option
- Easy availability: The policy can be availed in a hassle-free manner on the basis of a Short Medical Questionnaire eliminating tedious medical tests
- Tax Sops: The policy is eligilble for tax rebate under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961
The HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium gives:
- Financial protection: This policy ensures that in the event of your absence, your child's financial future will be protected.
- Payouts: The beneficiaries, in this case your family, is entitled to annual payments in the event of your unfortunate demise.
- Multiple Options: You can select the payment preferences, either Save Benefit or Save-n-Gain Benefit.
- Flexibility: You take the decision regarding which funds you want your money to be invested in.