Signature global India Limited IPO
Incorporated in 2005, Sai Silks (Kalamandir) Limited provides ethnic apparel and value-fashion products.
Inspired by India's vibrant culture, traditions, and heritage, the company offers a diverse range of products which includes various types of ultra-premium and premium sarees suitable for weddings, party wear, occasional and daily wear, lehengas, men's ethnic wear, children's ethnic wear and value fashion products comprising fusion wear and western wear for women, men and children.
Sai Silks has four different format stores:
- Kalamandir: Here it offers contemporary ethnic fashion for the middle income, this includes varieties of sarees, such as Tusser, Silk, Kota, Kora, Khadi, Georgette, Cotton, and Matka.
- VaraMahalakshmi Silks: Here it offers premium ethnic silk sarees and handlooms targeting wedding and occasional wear, such as Banarasi, Patola, Kota, Kanchipuram, Paithani, and Organza, Kuppadam, with a focus on handlooms such as Kacheepuram silk sarees.
- Mandir: Here it offers ultra-premium designer sarees targeting high net worth individuals, such as designer sarees such as Banarasi, Patola, Ikat, Kanchipuram, Paithani, Organza, and Kuppadam.
- KLM Fashion Mall: Here it offers value fashion at affordable price points, such as fusion wear, sarees for daily wear, and western wear for women, men, and children.
The company also offers its products through e-commerce channels which comprises its website sskl.co.in and other online e-commerce marketplaces.
As of July 31, 2023, the company has over 54 stores in four south Indian states namely Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu, with an aggregate area of approximately 603,414 square feet. The company recorded Rs. 13,514.69 million, Rs. 11,293.23 million, and Rs. 6,772.48 million in revenue from operations in the fiscal 2023, 2022, and 2021 respectively.
Objects of the Issue
The company intends to utilize the net proceeds from the issue towards the funding of the following objects:
- Funding capital expenditure towards setting up 25 new stores.
- Funding capital expenditure towards setting-up of two warehouses.
- Funding the working capital requirements of the company.
- Repayment or pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the company.
- General corporate purposes.
|Profit After Tax||42.1||5.13||57.69||97.59|
|Reserves and Surplus||208.05||218.93||276.6||373.27|